As all pieces are entirely handmade, please allow 2-3 weeks after payment, for delivery. Delivery time may be sooner, according to current workloads.
- Australia wide orders incur a flat rate shipping charge of $10.00 and are sent using Australia Post (Registered Post).
- Zen Designs will insure the item/s whilst in transit. Once the item has been received, the goods are deemed your responsibility and insurance from Zen Designs ceases.
- International orders will be shipped via Australia Post, at a flat rate of AU$22.
SALES AND RETURN POLICY
All prices detailed in this site are in, and are payable in, Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. For international purchases, the actual amount payable is calculated at the prevailing conversion rate, as determined by your credit card provider.
Product prices shown on the Site exclude shipping and handling fees. You will be advised of any shipping and handling fees on the online order form when completing your online purchase. All purchases must be paid for in full and cleared before Zen Designs will deliver products to you. Payments can be made by paypal and goods will not be sent until payment has cleared.
-Zen Designs is liable for any goods that are defective or faulty as a result of poor manufacturing, within 3 months of purchase date.
- Faulty goods can be returned for a repair/replacement or full refund (not including postage).
- The customer acknowledges that the products are manufactured using precious materials, and accordingly special maintenance is required. Zen Designs will not be liable for any damage caused by the failure of the customer to maintain the product properly. (See care instructions below for cleaning and maintenance.)
- Our aim is to ensure that each item is photographed with as much clarity and detail to enable you to make a good purchasing decision. Hence, you will see that there are several views of each item to enable you to decide whether the piece is for you.
- Items that have been custom made with specific measurements cannot be returned.
- Please allow up to 14 days for Zen Designs to process returns once received.
-Returns must be in original condition and packaging and include proof of purchase information.
-Customers are responsible for postage costs on returns and all returning items must be insured. Zen Designs will not be liable for lost uninsured returns.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY ZEN DESIGNS VIA EMAIL, BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Each piece of Zen Designs jewellery is handcrafted in Australia from the highest quality materials. To maintain the quality of your jewellery:
- Avoid exposure to hairspray,perfume, or harsh chemicals.
- Avoid placing excess strain on chains, necklaces and bracelets.
To maintain the shine and quality of your jewellery:
- Clean pieces with a soft polish cloth. These cloths can be purchased from department stores and are impregnated with cleaning compound to maintain the shine of your piece.
- Leather,suede and satin cord should not be exposed to any moisture.